The bridge, supposedly built by dwarf contractors many centuries ago, is no longer maintained by Breland, and in fact is generally avoided due to its state of decay and the fact that few people go through the Crownwood. It’s about 10 feet wide, and there’s a one-story building on the north side, west of the trail, where the toll keeper/engineer used to live. Story has it that Breland stopped maintaining it over a century ago, but no one’s certain.
FYI: Cullin’s Gorge is named after Brango Cullin, supposedly an early settler and noble in these parts who was known for his defeat of hobgoblins and other beasties that menaced settlements in the region about 1000 years ago. The Cullin family seems to have either long ago moved away or died out.